Monday, September 12, 2011

10 Things You Don't Know About Mike Ghizzoni

1. I have two older brothers, one is a senior here at Guilderland, and the other is a junior in college.

2. Even though i enjoy all sports, I only play baseball.

3. My favorite T.V. show is The Office.

4. I went to a New York Yankees World Series game in 2009, and saw them win game two.

5. Every year, my family and I go to my Uncle's house in Courtland, NY, and we watch the fireworks for the 4th of July.

6. My favorite book genre is sports fiction.

7. My favorite football team is the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, and I watch them every Sunday.

8. I have a dog named Kooper, who I have had since elementary school.

9. I go to Williamsport, Pennsylvania every year during summer vacation.

10. My favorite movie is Step Brothers, because I think Will Ferrell is very funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment