Tuesday, November 15, 2011

I Want to Write About # 93 Write about a time you had to wait for something you wanted.

When I was young, I got very excited for Christmas, like many other kids. The hardest part about the time leading up to Christmas was that I had to wait to get my gifts. The weeks leading up to Christmas were full of anticipation for all the fun things I could do on Christmas day. Not only the gifts, but also the family time on Christmas. Sometimes, the anticipation made the gifts even more fun. The waiting was hard, but it made it the gifts more special. If I had gotten these things sooner, than they probably wouldn't have been as important to me. This is a lesson that I have learned from this experience, sometimes waiting for things makes them more special. Something that you can have whenever you want is probably not worth your time, and you have to wait for good things.

No comments:

Post a Comment