Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Nursery Rhymes are relevant to life

One misty, moisty morning



One misty, moisty morning,
When cloudy was the weather,
I chanced to meet an old man
Clothed all in leather.
He began to compliment,
And I began to grin,
How do you do?
And how do you do?
And how do you do, again?


This nursery rhyme reminds me a lot of how I spent my weekend with my family. My brother visited the college of Holy Cross for accepted students day on Sunday, but the weather was bad, and it was raining very heavily. Still, my whole family was able to enjoy the day because of how nice the campus was, and how nice the people on it were. Much like the old man who compliments in this nursery rhyme, the nice people on campus made up for the poor weather. The friendly people made it a great day, despite the weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment