Thursday, March 22, 2012

Bucket List

  1. Volunteer in a poor country- my cousin went to help in Rwanda a couple years ago, and said it was a great experience to help those people who had so little. I want to make a difference like that. 
  2. Visit Italy- my Italian heritage is very important to me, so I would want to see all the art, and the cities with Italian culture. It would help me learn a lot about Italian culture.
  3. Throw the first pitch at a major league baseball game- baseball is one of my favorite things, and since I won't be a professional athlete, throwing the first pitch would be the next best thing.
  4. Go skydiving- this is not something I would normally do, but for a bucket list, you have to pack a lot of excitement into a short period of time, and I think that it would be an exciting experience.
  5.  Go to the Superbowl- seeing the biggest game of the year should be on any sports fan's bucket list. It doesn't have to have my favorite team in it, because the atmosphere of the game is enough to make it a great experience.
  6. Run a marathon- training and running in a marathon puts you in the best shape possible. The experience would really teach me how to take care of my body.
  7. Swim with dolphins- I have no idea how this experience would feel. It is such a different activity than anything routine, so it would be fun to try.
  8. See an Egyptian pyramid- everyone has seen pictures, but seeing it in person would be incredible. 
  9. Go to a music festival- obviously it would have to be music that I like, but the atmosphere at a concert is so exciting, and a festival is doubles that experience.
  10. Make a difference in someone's life- knowing that I left a mark on the world, even just one person, would be the best feeling to have.

No comments:

Post a Comment