Tuesday, March 6, 2012

My Blog Idea

Blog: Describe a book that changed the way you thought about the subject. It doesn't necessarily have to be your favorite book, but it should have changed your thoughts about the subject.

Example: A book that changed the way I thought about something was Outliers by Malcolm Gladwell. I used to think that people just overcame obstacles by only will and luck, but after reading this book, I realized that every person that overcame obstacles had a specific reason for accomplishing what they accomplished. For some, it was opportunity, like Bill Joy having a computer lab to work in. For others, like the plane crashes, it was just a result of many malfunctions occurring all at once. This book helped me to understand that there are specific reasons for almost anything that happens against the odds.

No comments:

Post a Comment